Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation Left_bar_bleue16/100The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation Empty
PostSubject: The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation   The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:19 pm

The Negative Emotions are... well, I can't tell you here, please go to the official thread(s) to find out for yourself. Now, you probably noticed that some of the elements of the Negative Emotions and the data aren't so... perfect. The reason I posted them is because I once had a friend on another site, he was very helpful, but I never seemed to appreciate his help. Sometimes he did things incorrectly, but the Negative Emotions were the first things he requested to be released on the other site. There were errors, sure, but I had to leave for quite a while due to overloaded schoolwork. Anyway, when I returned, he was gone, never came back. This is in memory of red fire, who never got a chance to his stuff approved. This is probably a VERY bad reason to release the Negative Emotions to you guys, but it happened.
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com

The Negative Emotions and the Reasons of Creation
Page 1 of 1