Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash) Empty
PostSubject: Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash)   Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Name: Narora Uchimaki (nickname: the Shippou no Sendo)

Tektek.org Avatar: (tektek's not loading for me today. TT_TT) Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash) 3-10

Race: Savior (can you explain what this is?)

Home World: Born in Digital World - Realm of Light, now just travles around, not staying in one place for too long.

Alignment: Neutral

Looks: Black shirt with a Black jacket, the Jacket is open showing his toned chest. he has Black pants with Chains. and you could say most of his clothing is Black (omg think of a summer day XD). he also has a Silver Chain on his neck, the Chain is a neckless with a Silver key on the end.

Personality: if i could use one word "unpredictable". but i cant (thx Andew XD j/k). he can be the most happyest person you will ever meet. he is also one of the most random people you will know. at other times he can be dark, and a lowner, and then right back to a Hypper personality. he really is unpredictible.

Elemental Masteries-

Primary Element: Black and White colored Lightining
Secondary Element: Black Fire
Tertiary Element: Wind

Fighting Style: Narora uses a stile called the 'Fluo-Ryuu", or Dragon Flow.

Narora uses his knowlege of the body and speed to out maneuver his opponent. He has memorized the presher points that are all through the body, and with his knowledge of this he can hit them to cose unbarible pain, thus stopping them from doing any damage. if this where to fail, then he would use his speed to run to the safest place to recover.

History: Narora was born on Oct. 10th. his parents where fully human. his Father, itami Uchimaki, was a sword fighter. and of corse as soon as Narora couldl walk and talk, he was taken out with him and learned with two other kids.

one of the kids had black silver hair like him, but with blue eyes. when he introduced himslef he said his name was Naruhi Sakata. he and Narora developed a almost Naruto and Sasuke like relatonship. always arguing over the smallest thing and fighting when they where put in a mach. in maches they where brutle. they whould beat down the enemy in a few quick stroks of there wooden Katana.

the other had almost red hair, bordering on Brownish-red. he introdused himself as Nahaji Sankuro, but he liked to just be called Haji. he and narora had a friendly relationship. it was almost the poler oppiset of him and Naruhi. Haji and him where great friends, the best of friends.

but anyway, Narora's father whould teach them the art of the Ryuu-Chein (Dragon Chain). it would use a chain attached to the end of the Katana to tie up your opponint so they could be moved to where you wanted or restrained. they where each given a mach aggenced him and where graded in a D-SS rankings. the rankings where done by two other observers. a man and a woman. they talked for 2 days straght disiding the grades and finaly came up with:

Narora: S - Shows great promes in this art of Kenjutsu. uses his quick speed and almost random like mind to out smart his enemys in battle. he is also shown that he can set up traps for his opponents over the corse of about 5 seconds. so he is given this rank as per these abilities.

Haji: High A - he also shows great promise in this art. though he is not as good as Narora-kun, he uses his sharp mind to out wite his opponent. he sacrifices power for speed. he choses not to use the Chain part of the art, at the clam of "it would just slow me down."

Naruhi: Low S - he shows a level that is mached only by Narora-kun and Haji-san and over powered by Itami-sama. he uses the same movements as Narora-kun, but clames that "mine are better than his!!" Though he has a Sharper mind than Narora and Haji put together. he will confuse his enemy's before he strikes them down.

as the Years went by, Narora and his friends grew appart. Haji had grown and gotten married to Natsuki Shojo. a girl from jappan.

Naruhi chose not to and lived with his Girlfriend as a sucsssesful Seientist and even helped out a bit in the making of Ritshand, and was lucky enough to take a sick day when the assassen had come.

Narora... he chose not to have a releationship and travles the world. despite not staying in one place for long, he is very welthy, but doesn't let it go to his head. he says that "if i had a chose, i'd traid it all to relive the good old days."

and now at the age of 19 he had discovered the Ritshand world and now spends his days in there...

Role Playing Sample: [hay what should i put here Zero?]

Other Images: N/A
Back to top Go down

Uchimaki, Narora the Shippou no Sendo (Death by Silver Flash)
Page 1 of 1